Congratulations to all Performance Contractors personnel for being recognized by 11 clients and receiving 15 AFPM Safety Excellence Awards!
- Baytown Olefins Plant of ExxonMobil Chemical Company
- Carville Styrenics Plant of TOTAL PETROCHEMICALS USA, INC.
- Deer Park Chemical Plant of Shell Oil Products U.S.
- Freeport Site of BASF Corporation
- Geismar Plant of Rubicon LLC
- Lake Charles (South) of Westlake Chemical Corporation
- Lake Charles Manufacturing Complex of Phillips 66
- Marathon Louisiana Refining Division of Louisiana Refining Division
- Mont Belvieu Plastics Plant of ExxonMobil Chemical Company
- Pascagoula Refinery of Chevron Corporation
- Sweeny Refinery of Phillips 66
- Valero Houston of Valero Refining Company
- Valero Memphis Refinery of Valero Refining Company
- Valero Refining - New Orleans, LLC, Valero St. Charles Refinery of Valero Refining Company
- Westlake Petrochemical Site of Westlake Chemical Corporation
The American Fuel & Petrochemical Manufacturers (AFPM) has announced the recipients of the 2017 Annual Safety Awards, part of an ongoing mission to improve and recognize outstanding workplace safety. The awards are part of a comprehensive program developed by the AFPM Safety and Health Committee to promote safe operations in the refining and petrochemical industries and to recognize facilities with outstanding occupational and process safety records.